AffairDating.com Has An Affiliate Called ReadyWink.com That Spams People
Posted on November 5, 2014 | By Dating Critic | Leave a response
ReadyWink.com is a spam domain be used to promote a dating scam called AffairDating.com. All the evidence on this email spam is available to view below.
Junk Email: Below is the spam email received.
- Email address: [email protected]
- Subject of email: LuckyNookie has sent you a friend request
- Headers: from moon.readywink.com [188.8.131.52]
LuckyNookie is looking to meet and hang out with new people.
View Profile & Photos <http://readywink.com/sorys?e=SbvNmLslWYtdGQ4gTMyEzM4MXbR&m=130751189&l=0. uses url redirection to go to http://www.affairdating.com/>
You are currently subscribed to receive offers, email alerts and communication from the Online Dating Networks at [email protected]
Remove me from all future offers and notifications.
SWIFT 5 Management 9 Taylors Mills Rd, Suite 60, Englishtown, NJ 07726
- Registrant: WHOISGUARD PROTECTED
- Registered on April 16, 2014
- Hosted at 240 N 12TH AVE, SUITE 109, PMB 185 HANFORD, CA 93230 USA
- Ip address: 184.108.40.206
- Name Servers: NS1.READYWINK.COM, NS2.READYWINK.COM
- Registrant Email: [email protected]
- Registrant Phone: +507.8365503
Other Sites On Same IP Servers:
Places To Report Spam:
- Contact the hosting provider: site: Highspeedweb.net , [email protected] or call: 1-800-498-8054.
- Contact the domain registrar: site: Enom.com, [email protected] or call: 1-425-298-2646.