Connectionsforfun.com Working With AffairHookups.com And Sending Illegal Spam
Posted on June 5, 2015 | By Dating Critic | Leave a response
Connectionsforfun.com is running junk emails to us and spamming us with links that use url redirection to send people to AffairHookups.com (a widely known dating sham).Partnering together enables both parties to make money. Connectionsforfun.com gets paid to
market spam users across the web. The owners of AffairHookups.com will generate a return when people purchase a monthly membership on their site.
Junk Email: Below is the spam email received.
- Email address: [email protected]
- Subject of email: Holly has sent you a friend request?
A friend request is active and waiting.
By accepting this friend request you will receive full access to her profile and photo albums.
Click Here to get full access
http://connectionsforfun.com/funhookups/041 <http://connectionsforfun.com/funhookups/041 uses url redirection to go to http://www.affairhookups.com/>
- Registrant: Domain Administrator
- Registered on December 28, 2014
- Hosted at 3 Canale Drive – Suite 6 Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234 USA
- Ip address: 18.104.22.168
- Name servers: ns9521.rackco.net, ns9522.rackco.net
- Registrant Phone: 45.36946676
Other Sites On Same IP Servers:
Places To Report Spam:
- Contact the hosting provider: site: Rackco.com email: [email protected] or call:1-800-652-7922.
- Contact the domain registrar: site: Webair.com email: [email protected] or call: 1-866-932-2471 .