Getnaughty.com Junk Emails Spam Sent Through Faintairy.com
Posted on October 31, 2014 | By Dating Critic | Leave a response
Faintairy.com which we have found to be hosted in India is a haven for online scammers. This particular spam is used to send junk email that is used to get people to m.Getnaughty.com, which is the mobile version of Getnaughty.com.
Junk Email: Below is the spam email received.
- Email address: [email protected]
- Subject of email: What are you doing tonight?
- Headers: from tide.faintairy.com (tide.faintairy.com [126.96.36.199])
You have 1 invite enclosed
I want you. My Milf photos are unlocked. Login here (it's free) to view.
Do not want you
<http://fall.faintairy.com/cie24kan8b6s8oduxqha uses url redirection to go to http://m.getnaughty.com/aff.php?dynamicpage=mlp_5step1&a_aid=df314247>
P.O. Box 146
British Virgin Islands
To unsubscribe, click here:
- Registrant: WHOIS AGENT
- Registered on JANUARY 25, 2010
- Hosted at Ahmedabad GUJARAT 380055 IN
- Ip address: 188.8.131.52
- Name servers: DNS1.NAME-SERVICES.COM, DNS2.NAME-SERVICES.COM, DNS3.NAME-SERVICES.COM, DNS4.NAME-SERVICES.COM, DNS5.NAME-SERVICES.COM
- Registrant Email: [email protected]OM
- Registrant Phone: 1.4252740657
Other Sites On Same IP Servers:
Places To Report Spam:
- Contact the hosting provider: site: Micrahosting.com email: [email protected] or call:1-909-666-4526.
- Contact the domain registrar: site: Enom.com, [email protected] or call: 1-425-298-2646.