HookupCloud.com Has An Partner Send Spam To Me Through DiscreetDaterz.com
Posted on December 18, 2014 | By Dating Critic | Leave a response
DiscreetDaterz.com has been sending me spam for a few months, this newest spam email (listed below) is being used to send people to HookupCloud.com. The full investigation is available for you to read below. You can contact HookupClub.com to report sam here.
Junk Email: Below is the spam email received.
- Email address: [email protected]
- Subject of email: A friend request from Sandra is active and waiting…
- Headers: from spectrohelioscope.discreetdaterz.com ([188.8.131.52])
A friend request from Sandra is active and waiting.
Get access to all profile and photo albums if you have a active profile.
Click Here to get full access <http://www.discreetdaterz.com/1c8d871b04b46481672850342801_e4169354-01010101003e/C/ uses url redirection to go to http://www.hookupcloud.com/dating/matchmaker/690889/>
Please do not reply to this email because it's an unmonitored address. The email was sent to because you gave permission when you signed up allowing emails to be sent on behalf of the Online Internet Cyber Dating Network. If you are not interested in finding a match anymore, please use our instant removal process by going here unsubscribe or write us GrandÃ© Services Ltd 306 Victoria House, Victoria, MahÃ© Seychelles.
- Registrant: TECHNOLOGY MANAGER
- Registered on SEPTEMBER 20, 2014
- Hosted at 201 S Biscayne Blvd, 28th Floor Miami, FL, 33131.
- Ip address: 184.108.40.206
- Name Servers: NS1.DISCREETDATERZ.COM, NS2.DISCREETDATERZ.COM
- Registrant Email: [email protected]
- Registrant Phone: +1.4165385457
Other Sites On Same IP Servers:
Places To Report Spam:
- Contact the hosting provider: site: Baggio.com.br, or call: 1 305 434-8383.
- Contact the domain registrar: site: Tucows.com, [email protected] or call: 1.4165350123.