How To Cancel Your Account & Delete Your Profile On Upforsex.com
Posted on January 9, 2017 | By Dating Critic | 1 response
Hopefully you didn't purchase a membership package on Upforsex.com. Up For Sex is a fraudulent dating service that we wrote about last year. In the review we give all the reasons why it's a fraud and should never be used to meet real people, since there is none there!
If you want to cancel your free account or your paid membership we have all the information available for you. If you did purchase a paid membership on the site and want to be reimbursed and get your money back you should contact your bank and your credit card company. You can get your money back, all you need to do is file a complaint and explain to them that you were ripped off by Upforsex.com
Also if you need to contact their support staff we have listed their email address as well as their phone numbers in the tutorial.
How To Delete Your Upforsex.com Account / Profile
- Go to Upforsex.com and login to your account.
- Then click on this link: FAQ / Help page.
- Then on the bottom center right section of the page look for the words " How can I delete my account? ".
- Then give a reason why you want to cancel your paid membership.
- Now, click on the grey button that says "delete my account".
- You account should now be removed from their site.
How To Contact UpForSex Support Staff
Reach customer service by email at [email protected] or call them at (314) 828-5224 or toll free at (800) 949-9622. Their address is Social Logic LLC, 2 CityPlace Drive, Suite 200, St Louis, MO 63141, US.
Find Legitimate Women Here:
If you want to find real women on genuine dating sites go here.