How To Cancel Your Asiame.com Account & Cancel Your Membership
Posted on February 6, 2018 | By Dating Critic | Leave a response
This tutorial page has various tutorials including how to remove your dating profile from Asiame.com. We also show you how to cancel your membership on your smart phones including your Android or Apple device. And we have a tutorial that explains how to unsubscribe from unwanted email messages and how to contact customer support.
How To Remove / Delete Your AsiaMe Dating Profile
From our research is not possible to actually delete your profile from the website the only thing they enable you to do is disable your dating profile. We've included instructions to disable your profile, which makes it inactive and invisible to other members of the site.
- Login to Asiame.com.
- Then click go to the Updates page.
- Look for "Switch Off Profile" then tell them why you want to disable your account.
- Choose a reason.
- Then click the grey "Continue" button.
- Type your password in then click "Continue" button.
- Your profile will be switched off making it inactive / invisible.
Cancel Membership On Your Android Phone/ Tablet
These instructions show you how to cancel your membership on your Android phone and tablet.
- Open Your Android phone.
- Go to the Google Play Store.
- Then tap menu.
- Then go to My Apps
- Then subscriptions
- Then tap on the Qpid Network App of the subscription to cancel your paid membership.
- Tap “Cancel” then you need to click on “Yes” to confirm the cancellation of the app on your Android phone.
Cancel Subscription On Your iPhone/ iPad
If you purchased a subscription to Asia Me on your iPhone or iPad follow the directions below to cancel your monthly membership.
- Open Your Apple phone.
- Next you need to Go to Settings icon, then go to iTunes & App Store on your iPhone.
- Next you need to tap your Apple ID (found on top part of the screen.)
- Next tap on View Apple ID.
- Then tap on subscriptions.
- Tap the membership / subscription.
- Follow what you see on the screen to cancel your subscription to AsiaMe.
How To Unsubscribe From Email Messages
If you want to unsubscribe from email messages, including Love Call Requests, special offers and promotions just follow the directions below.
- Login to Asiame.com.
- Click on this link to edit and stop getting any emails from Asia Me.
- If you want to stop getting Admirer emails click this link.
- If you want to stop getting New Matches Weekly emails click this link.
- If you want to stop getting EMF emails click this link.
- If you want to stop getting Love Call Request emails click this link.
- If you want to stop getting Offers and Promotions emails click this link.
- Then click on do not send me notifications.
- Then click the "Save" button to update it so the emails stop.
How To Contact Their Customer Support
You can contact customer service using their online form or their physical address. They haven't included a phone number for a customer support anywhere on their website.
- Contact Chnlove support staff using their online contact form.
- Their address is Unit 1317-1318, 13/F, Delta House, 3 On Yiu Street, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Find Legitimate Women Here:
If you want to find real women on real dating sites go here.