How To Cancel Your Badoo.com Account & Delete Your Profile
Posted on February 14, 2017 | By Dating Critic | 6 responses
If you're looking for how to cancel your account on Badoo.com or in the Badoo app on your iPhone or your Android phone we have the information for you. Follow the instructions below and you can delete your profile and cancel your paid membership from Badoo.com or Apple or Android products.
How To Delete Your Badoo.com Account / Profile
- Login to Badoo.com.
- Click on your profile photo, located on the left hand side of the page.
- Then click on the setting link which is a gear icon found on the top part of the page.
- Scroll down the bottom of the page and click on "delete account."
- Then you will see this statement, " Are you sure you want to delete your account?".
- Choose "delete account", then click on continue.
- Then click "delete your account".
How To Cancel Your Paid Membership / Subscription
- You may contact Badoo customer service by email at Badoo.com/en/feedback/, or call them at +44 20 7099 9939.
Cancel Subscription On Your Android Device
- Open Google Play Store app.
- Touch Menu
- then My Apps
- Then Subscriptions
- Then tap on the Badoo app.
- Tap “Cancel” and “Yes” to confirm the cancellation of the Badoo app on your Android device (phone or tablet).
Cancel Membership On Your iPhone / iPad
- Go to Settings, then choose "iTunes & App Store".
- Tap your Apple ID which is located at the top of your screen.
- Touch "View Apple ID".
- Enter your password.
- Scroll dow to subscriptions.
- Tap "Manage"
- Use the options to cancel your monthly membership.
How To Contact Their Customer Support
You get a hold of customer service by email at Badoo.com/en/feedback/, or call them at +44 20 7099 9939. Their registered address is .
Find Legitimate Women Here:
If you want to find real women on genuine dating sites go here.