How To Cancel Your Bumble Account & Remove Your Dating Profile
Posted on January 12, 2017 | By Dating Critic | 20 responses
This tutorial explains how to cancel your paid Bumble Boost subscription and delete your profile from the popular Bumble dating app. We cover how to cancel your membership and delete your account on all Apple products, including iPhone and iPad. We also instruct you how to cancel your monthly subscription and remove your profile from Android products such as Samsung Galaxy Android phones & Android tablets. Follow the directions below.
How To Delete Your Bumble Account / Profile
- Open up Bumble App.
- Then open the settings menu
- Scroll to the bottom of that section.
- Click on the grey button that says "delete account".
- Type in "delete" to remove your account from the Bumble app.
- Your profile is removed and your account has been deleted.
How To Cancel Your Bumble Boost Paid Membership / Subscription
Cancel Bumble Boost Subscription On Your Android Phone Or Android Tablets / Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Open Google Play Store app.
- Go to "Account" under Playstore menu.
- Touch "Subscriptions".
- Then tap on the app of the subscription you’d like to cancel.
- Tap “Cancel” and “Yes” to confirm the cancellation of the Bumble app on your Android phone.
Cancel Bumble Boost Membership On Your IPad Or IPhone
- Go to Settings, then iTunes & App Store.
- Touch your Apple ID found at the top of the screen.
- Touch View Apple ID.
- Touch Subscriptions.
- Touch the Bumble membership.
- Use the options to cancel your monthly membership.
- Touch "Cancel Subscription" to cancel your subscription.
How To Contact Their Customer Support
Contact Bumble customer service at [email protected]. Their address in the USA is Bumble Trading Inc 1209 Orange Street, Wilmington, Delaware, 19801. Their UK address is Bumble Holding Limited Miles Norris Media Village 131 – 151, Great Titchfield Street London W1W 5BB.
Find Legitimate Women Here:
If you want to find real women on genuine dating sites go here.