How To Cancel Your Freehookupsearch.com Account & Delete Your Profile
Posted on January 19, 2017 | By Dating Critic | Leave a response
Freehookupsearch.com seems to think it's completely fine to make up fake profile pages. On the terms page (section 7) they talk about that they use fake profiles and much more. If you ended up paying for a monthly subscription to this website and you would like to cancel your membership we have included all the information for you. We've also included the steps to delete your profile from their website.
If you need to contact the customer service we have included their email support address their physical address and their assistance phone number. If you did purchase a membership on this site we strongly suggest you fight back by contacting your credit card company and your bank and tell them what happened. You should be able to get money reimbursed because this is not a real dating site is completely fake. Any charges on your credit card statement will appear from Krushbill.com so look out for that change on your credit card statement.
How To Delete Your Freehookupsearch.com Profile
- You need to login to Freelhookupsearch.com.
- Then click on the gear icon on the top right of the site.
- Then click on "Settings".
- Half way down the Account Settings page click on the "Delete My Profile" button.
- A pop up will appear that says "Do you really want to delete your profile and close your account?", click yes.
- Your account has been deleted.
How Delete Your Paid Membership
- You can cancel the FreeHookupSearch paid monthly membership by visiting their support page at Krushbill.com or call them at 1-877-819-2814.
- KRUSHBILL.COM" will appear on your credit card statement.
How To Contact Customer Support
Get a hold of their customer support staff by email at [email protected] or call 1-866-602-4946. Their address is WishLand Services Limited, 42 Dositheou, Strovolos, 2028 Nicosia, Cyprus.
Find Legitimate Women Here:
If you want to find real women on genuine dating sites go here.