How To Cancel Your Lonelywifehookup.com Account / Delete Your Profile
Posted on November 25, 2016 | By Dating Critic | Leave a response
Lonelywifehookup.com isn't a real dating service, which we have covered in our review that you can read here. Anything and everything that is wrong about a dating site can be found on Lonelywifehookup.com. Our review explains everything from bogus women, automated email messages and even hiring people that are compensated to pretend and make believe they want to hook up with you. If you had enough of this site and want to cancel your membership, delete your profile or contact the site we have all the relevant information available for you. Follow the easy step by step process below.
The Steps To Delete Your Lonelywifehookup.com Dating Profile
- Login to Blackcrush.com
- Go to the "Account Settings" link that can be found on the top left section of the site.
- Once on that page you need to find the following phrase on that page, "Delete my login and profile" and then click that link.
- Then click on the blue button that says "delete my login".
- Next you will need put your secret password, and then you need to and click the blue button with the sentence "Delete My Login".
- Then you get sent to another page which says "Your Profile has been Permanently Deleted from the system."
- Congratulations your profile page is removed from their website.
Steps To Cancel Your Paid Membership / Subscription
- Go to the Trustedassist.com's contact page
- Fill out the online form with all the relevant information .
- Click on the yellow "send your message" button.
How To Contact Customer Service
Email them at [email protected]. Call them at 866-816-3618 or outside the USA at +1-727-755-7249. And finally their address is Plymouth Associates Ltd. Heywood House, South Hill Anguilla.
Find Legitimate Women Here:
If you want to find real women on genuine dating sites go here.