How To Cancel Your Pure Dating App Membership
Posted on April 4, 2017 | By Dating Critic | 5 responses
If you bought a subscription or a 7 day trial membership to the Pure dating app this tutorial will explain how to cancel your paid monthly membership. We explain how to cancel your membership on your Android phone or your Apple iPhone.
Cancel Your Paid Membership On Your Android / Samsung Mobile Phone
If you're using Pure on an Android smartphone or any other Android device in order to cancel your membership you need to send them your receipt for your payment from Google Play. You need to email them your receipt to [email protected]. In the email include your order number and they will be able to cancel your membership for you.
Alternatively you can cancel your membership by going through Google Wallet, we have the instructions to cancel below. And this is the way we strongly suggest your cancel your membership.
Once you cancel your monthly membership you'll still be able to use the app for the remaining amount of days that you've already purchased. Once the subscription does expire you will not be able to renew your membership (unless you buy it again).
- Open Google Play Store app.
- Touch Menu
- then My Apps
- Then Subscriptions
- Then tap on the Pure app of the subscription you’d like to cancel.
- Tap “Cancel” and “Yes” to confirm the cancellation of the app on your Android smart phone.
Cancel Subscription On Your iPhone / Apple Device
- Go to Settings, then iTunes & App Store on your iPhone.
- Tap your Apple ID which is located at the top of your screen.
- Then Tap View Apple ID.
- Next Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the Pure membership.
- Use the options to cancel your monthly membership to the Pure app.
How To Contact Pure Customer Service
- Email their support staff at [email protected]
Find Legitimate Women Here:
If you want to find real women on genuine mobile dating sites go here.