How To Cancel Your QuickFlirt.com Membership & Delete Your Profile
Posted on January 3, 2017 | By Dating Critic | 10 responses
Looking for information on how to cancel your account on QuickFlirt.com then you're in the right place. Quick Flirt has a bad reputation and rightfully so (read our Quickflirt.com review here). If you have spent any time on the site you will have come across the emails and messages that never seem to stop. All of it's a fraud and totally fake using computer software.
Below we have all the steps you need to delete your account, remove your profile and also to cancel your account on your smartphone. These include canceling your account on your iPhone and any Android device that you used to create a membership on QuickFlirt.com . Follow the steps below.
How To Delete Your QuickFlirt.com Account / Profile
- First login to QuickFlirt.com.
- Then you need to click on your profile picture that's found on the top right of the site.
- Now you're on your account page.
- You need to go to the bottom of the page and click on the grey "remove account" button.
- Then enter your password and click the green continue button.
- Scroll down to the bottom of that page and click on "Remove my profile, contacts, and personal information completely".
- Then click the green continue button.
- Then answer why you want to remove your account.
- Follow the rest of the steps and finish the process to cancel your account.
How To Cancel Your Paid Membership / Subscription
Below are the steps that you need to cancel your paid subscription on this site. If you purchased a membership with your smart phone the steps below show you how to cancel it using the Quick Flirt app.
- You may contact Naughty Date by phone at 1-800-489-6091 or email at [email protected].
Cancel You Google Play Subscription On Your Android Phone
- Open Google Play Store app.
- Touch Menu
- then My Apps
- Then Subscriptions
- Then tap on the Naughtydate app of the subscription you’d like to cancel.
- Tap “Cancel” and “Yes” to confirm the cancellation of the Naughty app on your Android phone.
Cancel Membership On Your IPhone
- Go to Settings, then iTunes & App Store.
- Touch your Apple ID which is located at the top of your screen.
- Touch View Apple ID.
- Touch Subscriptions.
- Touch the Quickflirt membership.
- Use the options to cancel your monthly membership.
How To Contact Their Customer Support
You can contact customer service by email at [email protected], and you can call them at 1-800-489-6091 or 1-212-796-574 (local New York number, which is not free to call). Their address is Office P.O. Box 146, Trident Chambers, VG1110, Road Town, Tortola, British Virgin Islands.
Find Legitimate Women Here:
If you want to find real women on genuine dating sites go here.