How To Delete Your Coffee Meets Bagel (CMB) Account & Your Profile
Posted on March 21, 2017 | By Dating Critic | Leave a response
Coffee Meets Bagel aka CMB is a popular dating app that we've downloaded and used. We were trying to find information on how to delete our account from Coffee Meets Bagel and we have now written a tutorial available below. This tutorial explains how to delete your profile from the CMB dating app on your Android or iPhone in an easy step by step process.
How To Delete Your Coffee Meets Bagel / CMB Account
- Click on the Coffee Meets Bagel (CMB) app on your smart phone (iPhone and Android).
- Then click on the 3 small circles on the top right (the menu).
- Then you need to click on settings (the gear icon).
- Click on the blue circle on next to "Active".
- A pop up with appear asking you "Are you sure you want to deactivate those bagels?"
- Click on "Deactivate".
- Then you need to click on "Indefinitely".
- Next choose a reason why you want to cancel your account.
- Then tap on "done" on the upper right hand corner of the app.
- Now your account is "On Hold".
- Next you can delete the app from your phone.
How To Contact Coffee Meets Bagel Customer Support
- Email their support staff at [email protected].
- Contact their customer service through their online form Coffeemeetsbagel.com/contact.
- Their address is 560 Mission Street/Suite 1367 San Francisco, CA 94105.
Find Legitimate Women Here:
If you want to find real women on genuine dating sites go here.