How To Delete Your Tinder Profile & Cancel Tinder Plus Account
Posted on October 12, 2016 | By Dating Critic | Leave a response
The first thing you need to know is that deleting the Tinder app DOES NOT delete your account. This tutorial will explain how to delete your account and also how to cancel your paid subscription to Tinder Plus.
How To Remove / Delete Your Free Basic Account From Tinder App On Your Android Or Apple Phone
- Open the Tinder app on your phone.
- Click on "App Settings".
- Then you need to scroll to the very bottom of the app.
- You will see a grey "Delete Account" button.
- Click that "Delete Account" button, then you will have removed your account for good.
How To Cancel Your Paid Membership / Subscription For Tinder Plus
The step by step process below will cancel your Tinder Plus account on all Apple products (iPod and iPhone).
- Got to the App Store on your iPhone or Ipod.
- Go to the bottom of that page.
- Click on your Apple Id which is your Apple email)
- Click on "View Apple ID".
- Login to Apple if you are requested to do so.
- Then scroll down to "Subscriptions" and tap "Manage"
- Click on "Tinder" and then you need to set the slider to "Unsubscribe".
If you have an Android phone the cancellation process is different, these are the steps.
- Grab your Android and go to the "Play Store" app.
- Open the app.
- Look for Tinder and then click on Tinder
- Then click on "Cancel", to cancel your Tinder Plus account,
- Then click on "Confirm".
How To Contact Tinder Directly
If need to get a hold of Tinder customer support this is the page where you can email them: Gotinder.com/help?from=faq
Find Legitimate Women Here:
If you want to find real women on genuine dating sites go here.