How To Delete Your Ukfornication.com Profile & Cancel Your Membership
Posted on August 2, 2017 | By Dating Critic | Leave a response
If you're a paying member of Ukfornication.com, then you might want to cancel your paid membership, delete your account and also contact your financial institution such as your bank. UK Fornication has been built on a web of lies and deceptions. If you're here to learn how to cancel your membership, delete your free profile, or unsubscribe from emails we have all that information for you in various tutorials shown below.
How To Delete Your Ukfornication.com Account / Profile
Follow the five steps to remove your profile from the site.
- Login to the members area of Ukfornication.com.
- Then visit the "Settings" page.
- You need to go to the bottom of that page, and then click "Delete My Account".
- Next a pop up will ask you if you're sure you want to cancel your account.
- Your profile should be removed.
How To Cancel Your Paid Membership / Subscription
- Email their support staff at [email protected] in order to cancel your paid membership.
How To Unsubscribe From Email Notifications
If you want to stop getting emails follow these steps.
- First you must login to Ukfornication.com.
- Then you need to go to the "Settings" page.
- You can choose to turn off some or all email notifications by clicking on the circle next to the "No".
- Then click "Save".
How To Contact Their Customer Service
To get a hold of customer service follow these steps.
- You can get a hold of customer support by email at [email protected].
- Their brick and mortar address is Connective Development B.V. Overschiestraat 184, 1062 XK Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Find Legitimate Women Here:
If you want to find real women on genuine dating sites go here.