How To Delete Your Verifiedprofiles.com Account & Cancel Your Monthly Subscription
Posted on August 23, 2017 | By Dating Critic | Leave a response
If you're looking for information on how to cancel your membership on Verifiedprofiles.com we have the information available to you. Unfortunately you can't actually delete your profile page from their website, they have no option to do that. The only thing you can do is to make your dating profile inactive meaning it is hidden from the public, but it's never deleted off of their website. This is their doing, they should give an option to delete your profile but they don't they only enable you to make it inactive. We show you the step by step process to make you're dating profile inactive on Verifiedprofiles.com. We also have the step by step process to cancel your paid subscription to the site. If you need to contact a customer support staff we have their customer support emails and their toll-free phone numbers.
How To Make Your Profile Verified Profiles Profile Inactive
- Go to the Verifiedprofiles.com login page, enter your email and password.
- Click on the gray icon / your profile photo.
- Then in the drop down menu click on "Account Settings"link.
- Look for the words "Make My Profile Inactive and check the box next to it."
- Click save changes.
- Your profile is now hidden.
How To Cancel Your Paid Membership / Subscription
- Visit their support website at Gpnethelp.com.
- Then click on the "Cancel Membership" link on the left hand side of the page.
- Then select your payment method (credit card or check.
How To Contact Customer Support
Follow the steps below to contact the support staff.
- Go to Gpnethelp.com.
- Contact email customer support at: [email protected].
- You can reach customer service toll free at 1-888-824-3640, if you live in the U.K. E.U use this number +1-305-712-6612 (not toll free).
- Their address is 705 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139.
Find Legitimate Women Here:
If you want to find real women on genuine dating sites go here.