Instructions To Cancel Your Membership / Delete Your Account On Victoriahearts.com
Posted on February 3, 2018 | By Dating Critic | 7 responses
If you want to know how to stop receiving unwanted emails from Victoriahearts.com we've created a quick tutorial that shows you exactly how to do it. We also explain how to cancel your page subscription to their website. And lastly if you need to contact customer service we've included their email, their phone number and even their physical address so you can mail them.
Something to understand about Victoria Hearts is that this website from our research is very misleading. The website uses something called "staff profiles" which are dating profiles created by their own employees. On top of that there's rumors that they use pictures of models and their employees operate these phony profile pages acting like they are the women in the profiles.
How To Cancel Your Paid Membership
- To cancel your account you have to mail their staff using this email [email protected]Victoriahearts.com
- In the email write the follow statement "you the buyer want to cancel your agreement with Victoriahearts.com".
- Include the email that you joined the site with.
How To Stop Receiving Emails & Push Notifications
- Go to the settings page located here.
- Scroll to the bottom of that page.
- Now click on the yellow email icons and they will turn grey.
- When the email icons are grey this will stop the emails.
- This is how to unsubscribe from unwanted email messages
How To Contact Their Customer Service
- Their support phone number is 1 (866) 641-7974.
- Email customer service at :[email protected]Victoriahearts.com.
- And their address is 12 South Bridge, Suite 1, Edinburgh, Scotland, EH1 1DD, United Kingdon of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Attention of: Customer Support, Communitainment LP.
Find Legitimate Women Here:
If you want to find real women on genuine dating sites go here.