Learn How To cancel Your Flirtbuddies.com Account & Delete Your Profile
Posted on October 12, 2016 | By Dating Critic | Leave a response
Are you ready to cancel your account on Flirtbuddies.com? If you're sick and tired of all the head games and paying for a dating membership that got you nowhere then this tutorial will explain exactly how to cancel your free or paid account and delete your profile off of this site. We did an extensive review on Flirtbuddies.com last year and that review is still valid today. The reason you never met anyone on the site is because it's littered with fictitious profiles at every turn. On top of that is the fact that every single email sent to free members is completely automated using computer software programming. The bottom line is you were being tricked and duped. Please follow the instructions below to get rid of your membership on Flirtbuddies.com.
How To Delete Your Flirtbudies.com Account / Profile
- Login to Flirtbuddies.com
- Go to "Account Settings", top left of the web page.
- Scroll down that page and look for "Password and Privacy Settings".
- Then click on the words "Delete my login and profile".
- Then click on the blue button that says "delete my login".
- This will permanently remove your account.
How To Cancel Your Paid Membership / Subscription
- Visit their support site at Trustedassist.com.
- To send an email to their support staff just click this link.
- You need to complete the form and input your username, email address and tell them you want them to cancel your membership.
- Then click send your message.
How To Contact Them
Contact them support staff at: [email protected]. You can call them at 1-800-564-9432 or +1-727-755-7249 (outside the USA) If you want to send them legal documents contact them here: Plymouth Associates Ltd. Heywood House, South Hill Anguilla.
Find Legitimate Women Here:
If you want to find real women on genuine dating sites go here.