LonelyAffair.com Has Affiliated Themselves With Xfriends.com, Who Is Spamming Us
Posted on May 28, 2015 | By Dating Critic | Leave a response
Why is LonelyAffair.com being spammed to us? The owners behind Xfriends.com sent us the email that you see in the evidence shown here. It's just junk email but it can cause problems for people who think it's real emails. Be aware and don't get suckered into spam like this.
Junk Email: Below is the spam email received.
- Email address: [email protected]
- Subject of email: Some women here know you
- Headers: from alerts.xfriends.com (srv952.rackco.com [22.214.171.124])
This message was sent as part of your xfriends membership.
We think you may know one or more of the female members on our adults only dating community.
We have over 9,352 female members on our site who are looking for casual sexual encounters ONLY. It is extremely likely that you will see a profile of someone you know.
Go here to see someone you know nude: <http://get.alerts.xfriends.com/wf/click?upn= uses url redirection to go to http://www.lonelyaffair.com/>
Use this link to unsubscribe.
Or write to:
Social Logic LLC
9 Coconut Drive Suite 139
San Pedro, Belize
- Registrant: Domain Administrator
- Registered on July 24, 1998.
- Hosted at 6801 Morrison Blvd Three Morrocroft Charlotte, NC 28211 USA
- Ip address: 126.96.36.199
- Name servers: NS9521.RACKCO.NET, NS9522.RACKCO.NET
- Registrant Phone: 1.8888848317
Other Sites On Same IP Servers:
Places To Report Spam:
- Contact the hosting provider: site: Rackco.com email: [email protected] or call: 1-877-340-2555.
- Contact the domain registrar: site: Dyntadot.com email: [email protected] or call: 1.6502620100.