MegaHookup.com Is Being Promoted (Spammed) Via E-abaque.com
Posted on June 4, 2015 | By Dating Critic | Leave a response
Spamming people can be profitable. When people receive spam emails the gullible ones will read them and then click the links and visit whatever sites they are promoting. Dating sites seem to be a very popular market and for this reason we receive hundreds of emails every single day from dating spammers. Megahookup.com is being promoted/spammed to us through E-abaque.com.
Junk Email: Below is the spam email received.
- Email address: [email protected]
- Subject of email: Single-Mom wants to party (w4m) 5EXUALLY-EXPL1C1T
- Headers: from Pickup by darwin.e-abaque.com ([184.108.40.206])
Single-Mom wants to party (w4m)
7535 Wall Triana Highway
Madison, AL 35757
Please Stop Mailings
Click Here More Real Picture: <http://darwin.e-abaque.com/track.aspx?ym+ uses url redirection to go to http://www.megahookup.com/>
- Registrant: Domain Administrator
- Registered on May 5, 2015
- Hosted at 1951 W. Williams Ave.#371 Fallon, NV 89406 USA
- Ip address: 220.127.116.11
- Name servers: ns1.e-abaque.com, ns2.e-abaque.com, ns3.e-abaque.com, ns4.e-abaque.com
- Registrant Phone: 1-.772-539-8334
Other Sites On Same IP Servers:
Places To Report Spam:
- Contact the hosting provider: site: Netwide.org email: [email protected] or call:1-888-583-9890.
- Contact the domain registrar: site: Moniker.com email: [email protected] or call: 1-954-607-1294 .