Our Investigation Reveals The Sneaky Tactics That Snapsext.com Uses To Suck Men In
Posted on March 19, 2015 | By Dating Critic | 35 responses
Summary Of The Scam:
- Email Messages Sent To Us From Fake Girls / Automated Bots
- Instant Chat Messages Sent To Us From Fake Girls / Automated Bots
Email Communications Sent To Us By Fake Girls / Bots: First off if you don't already have an account on Snapsext.com then this might sound a little bit foreign to you. For those of you who do have account on Snapsext you will understand what we are discussing. When we created our basic account on this site within a few minutes we already had messages popping up. The website says they are "committed to authenticity". They say they "don't create fake accounts" and they have a 24 hours 7 days a week team that has been created to prevent fake sign ups. If that is the case then why are we receiving instant messages and email messages immediately after registering on the site? Please take into account that for this investigation our profile was left completely empty. We did not include any photographs, or any type of information in the profile. Why are we receiving communications and emails, when the girls who are supposedly emailing us know nothing about our profile? It's seems very odd that any females would be contacting a person with an empty dating profile. Would you contact a girl on a dating site if she had no pictures in her profile?
But then it all makes sense when you try to read the messages. You need to upgrade to a premium membership before you can read any email communication from any other members on this dating service. So to sum up what they're trying to do is a use automated software systems that can send email communications to members of the dating site and when you try to read those email messages you are asked to purchase a premium subscription to the dating site. To be crystal clear there are no people sending us or you messages, it is 100% completely automated through software programming.
Instant Chat Messages Sent To Us By Fake Girls / Bots: Using the same type of software system as phony emails sent to people, instant messages are sent to members but hey appear to be coming from legitimate people. But all the instant chat messages that we receive were automated messages NOT sent by actual humans. When we tried to start chatting with the people sending us the instant messages we were once again asked to upgrade to a premium membership. A premium membership cost anywhere from $35.00 to $40.00 dollars per month.
When we tried to check out the profiles of the people sending us a chat message we were once again asked to upgrade to a premium subscription before we were allowed to view dating profiles of the person supposedly sending us the chat communications.
How To Contact The Site:
- By Phone: 1-305-712-6612
- By Email: [email protected]
- By Address: Privacy Officer, SnapSext, LLC, 705 Washington Ave 2nd Floor, Miami Beach, FL. 33139
How To Cancel Your Trial & Monthly Membership:
If you want to cancel your paid trial or monthly subscription to this site you can use the various methods that we have listed below to do so.
- Cancel on their support site: Gpnethelp.com
- Cancel By Email: [email protected]
- Cancel By Phone: 1-855-443-5464, 1-310-526-2151
Domain Registrant Info:
- Registrant Name: Registration Private
- Registered: on October 16, 2013
- Hosting Company: Global Personals, LLC
- Hosting Location: 705 Washington Ave, 709 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL, 33139, US
- Ip address: 188.8.131.52
- Name servers: NS1.DPNET.COM, NS3.DPNET.COM, NS4.DPNET.COM, NS2.DPNET.COM
- Registrant Email: [email protected]
- Registrant Phone: 1-949-250-7340
Other Sites On Same IP Servers:
Fling.com, Meetdiscreetwives.com, Facetoface.com, Richmen.com, , Meetrealguys.com, Citydatepass.com, Hookuparea.com, Dateshortly.com, Letsbang.com, Instabang.com, Meetlocals.com
- Unique Daily Visitors: 5,500
- Unique Monthly Visitors: 165,000
Probably the biggest red flag that this site was not operating in an honest fashion is when we started receiving email messages even though our profile was 100% empty. This is a huge red flag and this should be a warning to all of you interested in joining SnapSext, watch out.
Find Legitimate Women Here:
If you want to find real women on genuine dating sites go here.
File Consumer Complaints & Report Abuse:
- File a consumer complaint to report financial losses as a result of purchasing a subscription to this service.
- Contact the hosting provider: site: Prohci.com email: [email protected] or call: 1-949-250-7340.