How To Cancel Your Membership & Delete Your Profile On Affairalert.com
Posted on November 21, 2016 | By Dating Critic | Leave a response
Looking for how to cancel your account on Affairalert.com? First you should read this review to understand how Affairalert.com really works. You thought you joined a dating site but in reality it was all a scam. If you're ready to delete your profile and cancel your Affair Alert account then just follow the steps shown below. All the info you need to get rid of you paid membership or to delete your free profile is available to you.
How To Delete Your Affairalert.com Membership / Profile Page
- Login to Affairalert.com
- Go to the "Account Settings" link, located top left of the web page.
- Go down that page and search for the "Delete my login and profile" button.
- Click on the blue button that says "delete my login".
- Enter your password.
- This text will pop up on your screen after your account has been deleted, "Your Profile has been Permanently Deleted from the system".
How To Cancel Your Paid Membership / Subscription
- Visit their support site at Trustedassist.com.
- To send an email to them click this link.
- Fill in the form with you name, email address, username, nature of request (cancel membership) and your message to them (request to cancel membership).
- Then click send your message.
How To Contact Customer Support
You can also contact customer support by calling them at 800-564-9432. Outside of the USA call (1-727-755-7249). Email customer service at [email protected]. Their brick and mortar address is Plymouth Associates Ltd. Heywood House, South Hill Anguilla.
Find Legitimate Women Here:
If you want to find real women on genuine dating sites go here.