How To Delete Your Skout Account & Remove Your Profile From Their App
Posted on March 22, 2017 | By Dating Critic | 1 response
If you want to cancel your account on Skout then this information is for you. The info below will remove your profile from the Skout dating app. If you want to learn how to contact customer support for Skout then just scroll down below. We have their support email address as well as their online form, their support phone number and their physical address.
How To Delete Your Skout Account From The App
Follow the instructions below to delete your account.
- Click on the Skout app on your smart phone (iPhone and Android).
- Then tap on "Me" text located at the bottom right of the app.
- Scroll down and look for "Settings".
- Then tap on "Deactivate Account".
- On the next page click on "Deactivate".
- This will remove all your photos, data and profile from the Skout app.
Cancel Your Paid Membership On Your Android / Samsung Mobile Phone
- Open Google Play Store app.
- Touch Menu
- then My Apps
- Then Subscriptions
- Then tap on the Skout app of the subscription you’d like to cancel.
- Tap “Cancel” and “Yes” to confirm the cancellation of the app on your Android device (phone or tablet).
Cancel Subscription On Your iPhone / Apple Device
- Go to Settings, then iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID which is located at the top of your screen.
- Tap View Apple ID.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the Skout membership.
- Use the options to cancel your monthly membership.
How To Contact Skout Customer Support
- Email their support staff at [email protected]
- Contact their customer service through their online form.
- Their phone number is 215-862-7832 (it might not be the support number.) It could be their corporate phone number but you can ask them for their support number if this isn't the right phone number for customer service.
- Their address is P.O. Box 190217, San Francisco, CA 94105.
Find Legitimate Women Here:
If you want to find real women on genuine dating sites go here.