How To Cancel Your Arousingdates.com Subscription & Delete Your Profile
Posted on March 8, 2017 | By Dating Critic | 2 responses
Did you join Arousingdates.com only to be let down because you never met anyone on the site? Well you're not alone. And, it's not your fault you never found anyone for a real-life date. All the cards are stacked against you since Arousing Dates uses virtual profiles to mislead you into believing that you're chatting and talking to real people when many times it's either paid employees or computer bots.
Please follow the directions below to delete your profile and cancel your paid subscription from Arousingdates.com.
If you did purchase a paid membership we strongly suggest you get a hold of your credit card company explain to them you being ripped off by paying for a membership on a fake dating service.
How To Delete Your Arousingdates.com Account / Profile
- Login to Arousingdates.com.
- Click on this link to go to the Arousingdates.com/help.
- Scroll to the bottom and look for "submit a ticket"
- Tell them why you want to cancel your account.
How To Cancel Your Recurring Paid Membership / Subscription
- Click on your profile picture found on the top right part of the site.
- Then click on "edit profile" link.
- Then you need to uncheck the 'recurring' checkbox.
- Now your monthly subscription will cancel in 30 days and will return to a free account.
How To Contact Customer Support
- Email customer support at: [email protected].
- Call customer service at 661) 621-9268 or toll free at 844 238-1117 .
- Their address is: Service Development Limited / ArousingDates.com PO Box 440, Envoy House, La Vrangue, St Peter Port, Guernsey, GY1 3ZN
Find Legitimate Women Here:
If you want to find real women on genuine dating sites go here.