How To Cancel Your Match.com Membership And Delete Your Profile
Posted on February 23, 2017 | By Dating Critic | 5 responses
This step by step tutorial explains how to cancel your paid Match.com subscription on any Android device, or a paid membership on any Apple device and also how to remove your profile and cancel your paid membership using your PC or laptop computer.
How To Cancel Your Match.com Paid Subscription / Hide Your Profile
If you want to cancel your paid membership and or hide your profile page on Match.com the instructions below will show you how to do it. Fortunately you cannot delete your profile page and completely remove your profile from Match.com. What what we suggest you do is follow the instructions below to hide your profile and after your profile page is hidden we suggest you start removing information from your profile. Delete your profile photographs, change your location, change your age, and change anything else that would identify you. This would be the same as deleting and removing your profile because there's no pictures of you and all your personal information is completely different from who you are. Please follow the instructions below.
- You need to login to Match.com.
- On the top right hand side of the page on your PC hover over the gear icon.
- Then click on "Settings".
- The look for "Change, Cancel Membership".
- Then you will be prompted for your password, so input your password.
- Then click on the blue button that says "continue cancellation".
- Then click "Cancel Membership And Renew Profile"
Cancel Match.com Subscription On Your Android Device (Phones And Tablets)
If you want to cancel your subscription on any of your Android devices including your Samsung mobile phone, Galaxy tablet, LG, Motorola, HTC, Moto, Pixel etc please follow the directions below.
- Open Google Play Store app.
- Go to "Account" under Playstore menu.
- Touch "Subscriptions".
- Then tap on the app of the subscription you’d like to cancel.
- Tap “Cancel” and “Yes” to confirm the cancellation of the Match app on your Android phone.
Cancel Match Membership On Your IPad Or IPhone
If you'd like to cancel your membership on your iPad or iPhone or any other Apple device please follow the instructions below and your subscription will be cancelled.
- Go to Settings, then iTunes & App Store.
- Touch your Apple ID found at the top of the screen.
- Touch "View Apple ID".
- Touch "Subscriptions".
- Touch the Match membership.
- Use the options to cancel your monthly membership.
- Touch "Cancel Subscription" to cancel your subscription.
How To Contact Match Customer Support
- Call their support staff toll free using the support phone number 800-326-5161.
- There address is Match.com, P.O. Box 25472, Dallas, Texas 75225.
If you have other questions that you need answered you can check out the frequently asked questions page on their website. Some of the questions that you can get answered include turning off auto renewal, changing your user name and how to cancel a free trial membership. Click this link to be taken directly to the FAQ page.
Find Legitimate Women Here:
If you want to find real women on genuine dating sites go here.