How To Cancel Your OnlineCrush.com Account & Delete Your Membership
Posted on March 7, 2017 | By Dating Critic | 4 responses
Online Crush portrays themselves to be a legitimate dating service even though that's the farthest thing from the truth. This tutorial will show you how to delete your profile and cancel your paid membership on Onlinecrush.com
How To Delete Your Onlinecrush.com Account / Profile
- Click on this link to go to the login page for Onlinecrush.com.
- Click on this link to go to the Help page.
- Scroll to the bottom and look for "submit a ticket"
- Input a reason why you want to remove your profile, then click "delete my account".
- You will see the following warning: Are you sure you want to delete your account? It will be deleted right away. Click again to confirm.
- Click "delete my account".
- Your profile should be deleted now.
How To Cancel Your Recurring Paid Membership / Subscription
Follow the instructions below to cancel your paid subscription.
- Click on your profile picture located at the to right hand side of the site.
- Next click on "edit profile".
- Then you need to untick the 'recurring' checkbox.
- Now your monthly subscription will cancel in one month.
- Your membership will expire after 1 month and will return to a free membership.
How To Contact Customer Support
Email customer service at: [email protected]. You can call customer support at +1-661-705-5088 or 866-631-9778. Onlinecrush.com's address is XD International Limited, PO Box 440, Envoy House, La Vrangue, St Peter Port, Guernsey, GY1 3ZN.
Find Legitimate Women Here:
If you want to find real women on genuine dating sites go here.