How To Cancel Your Ulust.com Account & Delete Your Profile
Posted on January 5, 2017 | By Dating Critic | Leave a response
It's not really much of a surprise if you're canceling your account to Ulust.com. If you haven't figured it out yet this is not a real dating service. In their own writings they confess that they do in fact make up fake profiles and use a lot of other dirty tricks to con people. That's another story altogether. If you're here looking for information on how to cancel your paid membership or delete your free profile from the Ulust website we have that info for you. Please follow the directions available below and your account will be removed from their website.
How To Delete Your Ulust.com Account / Profile
- Go here to login to ULust.com.
- Click on the "Account Settings" (located at the bottom of the page).
- Click on the "Delete my login and profile" found on that page.
- Next click "delete my login" button.
- Then you must enter your password.
- Finally if you profile has been cancelled you will see this: "Your Profile has been Permanently Deleted from the system".
- All done.
How To Cancel Your Paid Membership / Subscription
- To cancel a paid account go to this site: Trustedassist.com.
- Email them: [email protected].
- Call them: 1-800-564-9432, outside the USA the phone number is 1-727-755-7249.
How To Contact Customer Support
Need to reach their support staff? Email them [email protected]. Phone them at 1-800-564-9432 or 1-727-755-7249. Their address is Plymouth Associates Ltd. Heywood House, South Hill Anguilla .
Find Legitimate Women Here:
If you want to find real women on genuine dating sites go here.